Pages

Friday, June 22, 2012

Last Day of School - Hooray!

Let me tell you - I am SOOO sleeping in tomorrow morning!!  For the last week, I've been up at all hours of the night entering grades for report cards, finishing the reflection for my APPR (Annual Professional Performance Review), and creating/framing the personalized Wordle gifts for my 50 students.  But...they came out PERFECT!  So a little lost sleep was well worth the smiles on their faces.

Take a look!

 


It was lots of fun experimenting with different fonts, layouts, and colors to create a look unique to each student.  (If you haven't seen it before, you can check the full directions and a free guide to download on my previous post right here.

Okay - now off to do something mindless - watch an episode of True Blood and have a little Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Therapy ice cream.......  Hello Summer!

5 comments:

  1. I adore your end of the year gifts! Those turned out so cute with the frames. Amazing! I am putting that on my list of to-dos for next year. Also, pinning so I don't forget. :)

    Amanda
    The Teaching Thief
    Fiction Friday: A Celebration of Children’s Literature

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Amanda! They were showing all their other teachers and were so proud that afternoon. I hope it can be something positive to look back on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Corrina - I'm already a follower but I am also giving you the Lovely Blog Award. Your blog is so sweet. You can head on over to my blog to pick it up.

    http://thegroovyteacher.blogspot.ca/2012/06/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    Leslie:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it was heaps of fun exploring different avenues regarding diverse textual styles, formats, and colors to make a look one of a kind to every understudy..... I would like to say Thanks for sharing such a adorable collection. Infect i like to share a website which my kids to improve your math skills free of cost.
    Free Online 6th Grade Math Practice

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...