A heartfelt thank you to all the terrific Moms who work so hard and give of themselves every day....
And a special thanks to my Mom who.......
- helped me paint my classroom two summers ago
- sewed the gold trim on my toga for Greek Day last year
- proofread my first Welcome Packet about twenty times and helped me make adjustments
- took my daughters to her house for a sleepover the weekend I had grades due and over 50 Persuasive Essays to score
- did not roll her eyes or laugh when I mentioned I was starting a teaching blog :-)
Last Thursday I was invited to my daughter's preschool class for "Muffins for Mom" where she gave me these.......
Not quite accurate (26? Meat?), but oh so cute!
Hope you all had a marvelous Mother's Day!